Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
Gift Wrapping And Present Wrapping Hands-On Workshop
Are You Ready For An Action-Packed Gift Wrapping And Present Wrapping Workshop That Will Have You Leaving With The Ability To Beautifully Wrap... Anything?
You've spend a lot of time thinking about, and picking out the perfect present, so why wouldn't you also make sure it is presented as beautifully as it can be so that you can make a big impact? Simple, easy and fun to do, all you need is some sheets of paper, some simple instructions, and you're well on your way to impressing anyone that lays their eyes on your gifts. And the greatest thing of all? It's an incredibly accessible art form that is available to anyone who has an extra 15 minutes to spare and wants to know what to do with it.
Not only is gift wrapping incredibly fun (and therapeutic to boot!) activity to do, the results are asthonishing (and can be dramatic) and will leave your friends and loved ones exclaming in surprise, and enquiring as to how they themselves, can learn how to do it.
Our instructors are incredbily passionate about this art form, and in this class will walk you through how to make - and re-create for yourself - gift wrapping techniques that will impress. What we will get you making will blow your mind!
In this ACTION-PACKED 1-hour workshop, you'll discover how to source all the materials you'll need, the average cost of creating such pieces, ideas on where you can take your new-found knowledge, and best-of-all, you get to take part in creating your very origami pieces that you get to keep and take home!
I can't wait to share the joy I get from such a wonderful craft with you. Sign up today!
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to bring anything? All materials are provided. Just bring yourself (and a friend - classes are better with friends!) and lots of enthusiasm. Laughter optional (but highly recommended).
What if I have some special paper that I'd really like to use? Bring it!
- The secrets behind wrapping the perfect gift/present!
- The 1-2-3 step process that you can use over and over again.
- Key materials needed, and the best places to source them.
- The background behind how The Best School In The World started and where we want to go.
- A complete information book with instructions on the workshop's learnings.
- All your questions answered from The Best School In The World-approved instructors.
- A fantastic learning environment full of enthusiastic people.
- A damn good time with your friends (and friends you haven't met yet)!
- Beautifully wrapped gifts you can take home to keep to present to a friend or loved one.
- Photographs taken on the day for you to keep or share on Facebook/Instagram/social network of your choice.
- All materials provided on the day.
- Yourself (and a friend is highly recommended)!
- Laugher (optional)
- All materials provided
Creative-clothing for all the photographs that will be taken on the day.